September 29th, 2011 | Future Plans | 0 Comments
So it occurred to me that I should be more prepared and ready to make decisions when it comes to the house. I am still struggling with what tile to buy and put in the basement. With three weeks left until the space needs to be done – grappling with this decision should have been done weeks or years ago (!@*!#)
So in order to not experience this again I’m going to take you through a magical world of future plans.
Here are all the inspirations I have for the Downstairs “look”. Mind you. I have three weeks to pull this off.
When the downstairs is done – It’s time to work on my own personal living space. Let’s start with the Front Door.
1. The Foyer Natural Stone needs to be sealed. The crumbling rocks are ruining my soft bamboo!
Stone at the front door
2. The bench seat needs a lid! As you probably recalled – it has been improved on…. but not finished. I insulated it and re-framed it but now it needs the finishing touches!
3. Moving over to the TV wall (Which I haven’t revealed yet because of this detail)
The wall needs to be painted. I want a nice gray color – but not too dark.
4. I need a new vent cover for the Hallway. All I have to do is order it…. but it hasn’t been a priority.
5. Need to Install the Pocket Doors between the Living Room and the Office.
Here are my inspirational Pinterest pieces:
6. Need a Bookshelf to organize all my books and ideas in the office:
This is the project I am MOST excited for! Hurry up and let me organize!
7. Paint the interior doors white. They are currently the gross fake, hollow, wood looking doors, and I want to replace all the door handles.
9. After all those realistic To Do items – I am also going to need new living room chairs. Here is my inspiration: